Catalogue of Posts

Monday, February 4, 2013

The Storm



Mel,

How good was that storm at the beach !

I can't get enough of being able to feel the wind on my face,
leaning against the rail on the cliff.

And the rain....I don't mind a bit of rain. Maybe that's an understatement, as it was a tropical downpour !

I was surprised to see all those guys out there surfing. For one,
I didn't know that anyone surfed up here (in Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia, if anyone is wondering) as the beaches are so shallow. But, there was some surf going on there. I suppose that's why Nightcliff beach is popular, as it's a bit deeper than the  rest. That too, would explain the "character" of Nightcliff.
Plus, I've never been out there when there's a storm, so I wouldn't have known before. Maybe, that's the only time there is enough swell. Too Good !



(c) Katherine Stuart 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment