Catalogue of Posts

Friday, August 29, 2014

A Song - "Shimmer"



A Song For My Man
(you know who you are)

Shimmer

Sweeping horizon, you survey.
Wind in your hair, come what may.
Waves against rocks, as you stand tall.
Ocean deep, as my love for you ......
As my love for you ......

Future uncertain, what may come?
Churns and turns like the sea below.
Grass is rippling in the breeze.
Watching keen, with love for you ......
With love for you ......

Oh .... What are we to do?
How can we go on?
Wind is too strong.

Whisper of deeds, long distant past.
Swirling, curling, undertow.
Sandy beach is underfoot.
Keeping safe, my love for you ......
My love for you ......

Tree of shelter, memory keeps.
Of that day we were as one.
Bound in spirit, no word said.
Shimmer of, love for you ......
Love for you ......

( I got the "music box" back )


(c) Katherine Stuart 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment