Catalogue of Posts

Thursday, August 25, 2016

"The Mel Gibson Tapes" #3


(S)  Sexual themes
(V)  Violence



   
                                           Fake Mel or Real Mel ?                     Me


My Story

Mel and I knew each other as children, when his family came to Australia.
This is because his parents knew my parents, but this was not common knowledge.
On occasion, our parents would get together and take us with them,
to something akin of a family outing, with other friends and their children.
Some of those children included, Robyn, Mel's ex-wife, and Bruce Davey, 
Mel's business partner.

On one of these get-togethers, there was an incident.

I had shown my affection for Mel, to him, as I had already decided that I liked him.
Behind Mel's back, Bruce tried to force sex onto me, but I pushed him away. 
as I had already decided that I didn't like him, at all.
He must have become very angry about this.
A while later, I was bending over to do something, and he came up behind me 
all of a sudden, and hit me in the right side of the head. so hard that I fell to the left 
and may have hit a wall, and had an epileptic fit.

So, why haven't I mentioned this earlier?

It is only a couple of months ago that I have remembered that I was hit 
in the right side of the head by somebody. I have been in the process of going to 
The Prince of Wales Hospital, here in Sydney, Australia, to have another 
head injury assessed, that I received from a horse accident in 1980.
So, I don't just have one head injury !
Then I started to realise that it was Bruce that did it. I'm sure it was him.

And then I was listening to, "The Mel Gibson Tapes".

On Tape No.2,  are the words, "....you need a f****** bat in the side of the head...."

That's when I knew, that was not Mel saying those words on those tapes.
It was Bruce remembering what he had done to me.
And that was when I realised that he had hit me with a bat. 
I thought he had punched me.
But, I didn't understand then, I was only 6 years old, Mel was 12, and Bruce was, 
I don't know, 17 maybe ?

Has anyone been able to technically analyze the tapes to verify if "Mel's" voice 
is indeed that of another, and if so, can it be verified that it is indeed 
the voice of Bruce Davey ?


(c) Katherine Stuart 2016
(excluding photo of Mel)


No comments:

Post a Comment