Catalogue of Posts

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

The MRI #2

So, I've been having a better look
at my MRI images.

This is an axial section,
which is a cross-section, from,
the front of the head to the back,
ie, horizontal, if you are standing up.

As you can see,
it is level with my eyes.
The left side of the image
is the right side of my head,
and the right side of the image
is the left side of my head.
As if you were looking from my feet,
as this is taken when a person is lying
down.



I have supposed, that in a normal brain,
one side is relatively the same as the other,
ie. the image is relatively balanced.

So, I was looking for any imbalances.

Having looked again through all the images,
there is a consistent imbalance on the right side of my head,
as can be seen here.
In this image, there is a wide open area on my right side,
where my brain has atrophied (shrunk) from the skull wall,
and seems to be non-existent.
It should fill the space up to the skull.

I'm no medical professional,
but that looks like obvious brain damage to me.

If in fact Bruce Davey did hit me in the head when I was  6  years old,
then this would be where.


(c) Katherine Stuart 2016
Dochas Books Film


No comments:

Post a Comment