Catalogue of Posts

Friday, October 12, 2018

Mercury Retrograde

Hi Everyone,


So, what happened ??

A friend has told me,
that when I disappeared from my blogs,
that it was the time of a Mercury Retrograde
(in Astrological terms).

I ran into communication problems,
and the Mercury Retrograde knocked me for six !!

So, I feel that I've been in a Bermuda Triangle of sorts !!

So, what have I been doing all this time ?
That is a very good question !!

I've been going to the cinema, as usual.
And, sorting out some personal issues, as usual.



But, in the main, I've been developing my understanding of design in knitting.

Yes, it's slow work, and you need to be able to sit for a long time !!
For some people, this is not for them.
But, I'm finding it fascinating, as it's very mathematical,
and I'm working out the designs myself.

Above, is a beret that I just finished yesterday.
The yarn is a bit firm, so it turned out to be more of a hat !!
But, just the thing to make a fashion statement (of sorts) at the next (winter) film premiere,
that I go to .  :)


(c) Katherine Stuart 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment