Catalogue of Posts

Monday, March 4, 2024

T 1 - Titans - The Brahman Bull

 

I’ve been following a few of the guys and girls who have YouTube channels
devoted to revealing Hidden History.
 
This subject is fascinating, and I have already learnt so much.
 
On the subject of Titans, the creatures which attained huge sizes
in the early part of Earth’s history, I think I have found one,
if someone has not already noticed it.
 
These huge creatures included humans, animals and plants,
and many have been preserved in stone, some even being a mountain themselves.
 
I was interested to know if Uluru / Ayers Rock was a Titan, as I live in Australia.






So I was having a look on Google Maps with the satellite imagery on. This is it –
























Apparently, the parallel lines can indicate longitudinal cross-section of either bone or wood, 
in very general terms. So, if Uluru / Ayers Rock is a preserved Titan, it could be either human, 
animal or plant.
 
In the days when tourists were chipping off a bit of the rock (the early 1970’s), a guy who had 
recently done just that showed me the piece that he had obtained. It was about    
4 cm  x  2 cm  x  2 cm    and looked to me to be green Moss Agate with a very thin, brown, 
outer crust layer of   1 - 2 mm    thick, with the little feathery black lines running through it, 
very similar to this one, though it was much smoother in appearance (raw, not polished) –



















To me that would indicate something biological, at least.
 
 
So, undecided as to what it is, and still am, I looked in the surrounding area,
and zooming out, this is what I can see –


























The place marked as    Mutitjulu    (above, and lower of the two names) is where 
Uluru  / Ayers Rock is.
 
There is a dark patterned area just to the NW. Zooming in, this is what it is –





























Now, doesn’t that look like the whole head of a Brahman Bull, lying on it’s side ?
 
This is one example of the head of a Brahman Bull, today –
 

















The rocky outcrop in the map above is Kata Tjuta / The Olgas –













And if they are a part of a Titan Bull, then they would be part of the Dewlap, 
the fold of excess skin under the jaws.
 
 
Also, to the second map image (above), East of Uluru  / Ayers Rock, there is a geological 
formation that looks like the eye of something huge. Zooming in, here it is –









 



















The name of this feature is Mount Conner.
 
So, is another Titan buried here ?
 
 
I looked further afield, around all these features and can’t see anything very distinct. There 
appeared to be a couple of huge leaves of trees, and what looks like a bird’s foot. But, I’m 
finding them difficult to pinpoint again.
 
 
So, these are my observations up to now.
What do you think ?
 
 
 
Text © Katherine Stuart 2024
Dochas Books Film 

No comments:

Post a Comment