Catalogue of Posts

Tuesday, August 13, 2024

IO 6-0 - The Greek Alphabet

 
 
I have come to realise, that the Greek Alphabet was originally, 
and is actually, a List.
 
It would seem that the Greek Alphabet has had many variations, 
and has changed over the millennia.
 
But, I am thinking that there is always a version that stays close to the original,
and I will use this one as an example –
 
            Koine Greek
 
which I accessed from -
 
 
and which I have arranged so, 
in order to have the vowels aligned down the left side –






















The understanding that I have come to,

is that each capital  “letter”  is a symbolic representation
of a particular place, producing a particular important commodity.
And that some of these symbols, if not all, are drawn from
viewing that place from an approach by air.
 
 
TIMEFRAME
 
History tells us that the ancient, mainstream Greek Alphabet
originally had  20  letters  (symbols).
Then another letter was added  (I don’t know which one)
increasing to  21.
And later,  3  other symbols  ( Phi, Chi and Psi )
were added, to make  24.
 

In the film –


The Osiris Child
 : Science Fiction Volume One”  (2017)
   (YouTube)
 
Sy (Psi / Psy)  is a human man
whose blood becomes infected
through a wound inflicted by a humanimal,
ie., a human genetically crossed with an animal,
a Komodo Dragon I am supposing, in this case.
His body changes to become a Komodo Dragon
superimposed on a human frame.
But, unlike the original humanimals,
his human genetics retained dominance.
 


The prison from which he and these humanimals escaped,
and where the humanimals were genetically engineered,
I believe, was that which are now known as the cities of
Valletta and Floriana, in Malta –




















These cities and surrounding built up areas, seen from the air,
if approaching from the SW,
can be represented this way –









I would say that  Sy  was the subject of much study,
spawning the industry of –
 
            Psychology / Psychiatry
 
and was represented by this symbol,
and called  -
 
    PSI
 
 
In this film,
Sy travels through what I would say was
the area that is now the Mediterranean Sea,
but was then, just a series of lakes and shallow swamps.
To my mind, this places this film
during the time of the  2nd AGE,
before the Biblical Flood.
 
See my blog post –
 
 
So to my mind, this would set the time of the addition of the  3  added symbols,
to during the  
 
            2nd AGE,
 
and the addition of the first added symbol, probably
 
            late  1st  AGE  or early  2nd  AGE.
 
But, definitely the  (alphabet)  List  was stable at
 
            24  (Major) Commodities
 
            before the Biblical Flood,
 
I would say.
 
 
 
 
Text © Katherine Stuart 2024
Dochas Books Film

No comments:

Post a Comment