Catalogue of Posts

Friday, March 22, 2013

Last Resort

Mel,

Could you organise to distribute, only one new episode, per television series, per week.
This is because it takes a great deal of energy to absorb and implement the information contained therein, and if more than one new episode per series is shown per week, it creates "overload" on society.


I'm deeply impressed by your depth of insight and your capability in expressing that to the community. Confirming that that is indeed the situation,  .....understood.

Did you see the Captions that I put in the comments section of the "Mutiny on the Bounty" frame, on your Facebook page? And the other things...(incl. the birthday wishes 2012)?

Would you help me source equipment for my film etc projects? I'm not that strong on the technical side, but would you help me with all that?

1 comment: