Catalogue of Posts

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sewing Machine

Mel,

Would you have a look at my sewing machine ?
It doesn't work.
I got it out of the packing boxes and it's developed a problem
since I last used it.

Something down the bottom is not engaging properly.
The teeth that move the material through are going backwards and forwards,
but I think they are supposed to also go up and down and they aren't.
So, the needle just keeps going up and down in the same hole
in the material, making no stitches.
Also, a lever down the bottom for something else
is supposed to be able to be moved across to another position and it won't.

If you can't have a look at it,
then it won't get fixed
and I won't be able to sew the dresses.
So, I won't be able to do my clothes designing.
That is the reality.  :(

I can't get anyone else to fix it,
for several good reasons,
that I don't want to go into over the internet,
concerning the Roman.

I do really like this machine.

*big sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment