Catalogue of Posts

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Film - "The Secret Life of Pets"



Yesterday, I thoroughly enjoyed an afternoon at the cinema, mixing it with all the kids,
watching the movie "The Secret Life of Pets" !

So, Mel,
in light of your feelings for me, expressed within, what are you waiting for ?
Following me around like a puppy dog, in Darwin, and now Sydney  :)
The next step is to start a conversation with me,
and I have been waiting for you to do this forever !!
Casual words passing in the street are not a conversation.
We need to hang out  :)

Speaking of puppies.
Did you have a fight with Shane (the red-head), and was there a puppy involved ?
If so, you might be interested to know,
that his friend, Wayne, showed me a photo of Shane,
taken a while before I met them at Killarney Station
(a cattle station in the NT, Australia) in 1981.
When they came to work there, I didn't remember who they were.
I've only connected the dots in the last few years.
Anyway, Wayne told me that Shane had got really angry with some guy,
where they were staying, and marched over to him carrying his puppy,
saying that he was going to beat the hell out of him.
But the guy was way stronger than him,
and beat his head to a pulp.
Shane ended up in hospital,
and Wayne took the photo, a short time later,
showing Shane's head blown up like a balloon.

On another note,
the reason I was sitting next to Shane at "the family meeting",
was because my father told me to,
and at that time, I was afraid of my father.
I didn't like Shane then or later, and was always afraid of him.

I have reason to believe that he passed away in September 1988.

text (c) Katherine Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment