Catalogue of Posts

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Relationship Terms


Mel,

I don't see why I can't come with you,
when you go overseas to film etc.

After all,
I am a writer,
and I can write anywhere.
I'm not tied down to any one place.

And,
I am interested in learning the practical side
of film production, etc.

But,
I won't go without,
                                                        Josie and the children being able to come with us,
                                                        and Shelley and Justin also having that option,
                                                        if they so desire.

                                                        Sondra                                  
                                                        (Katherine Stuart)                                                  
text (c) Katherine Stuart 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment