Catalogue of Posts

Friday, September 16, 2016

"Xandra's Game" (1)

"Xandra"

I am Xandra.

My journey has been a long one.
And it will continue to be so.

I have entered the gate
of the castle at Tintagel,
and now sit on it's ruins.

For those who dared,
Morgan le Fay has been replaced,
and I stand with you now
                                                                                       as Queen of Tintagel.

                                                                                       Be not afraid for Arthur.
                                                                                       I stand in her way,
                                                                                       and will not instruct anyone
                                                                                       to harm him.

                                                                                       Far from it.
                                                                                       He is my brother,
                                                                                       and I love him.

(c) Katherine Stuart 2016                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment