Catalogue of Posts

Sunday, September 18, 2016

"Anne's Game"



(S)      Sexual Themes
(V)      Violence





Anne's Game

On one such family gathering, when I was about  6,  and Mel was about  12,
Mel's mother Anne said to me,

"Let's go play a game with Mel."

I didn't like her,
but as a  6  year old, I had limited options., so I had to go with her.

I didn't know what she was going to do.

But, when she cut Mel's penis with a razor blade, in front of me,
I recoiled emotionally, but not sure if I recoiled physically, 
because I might have frozen to the spot where I was.

She knew what she was doing.
She was a master manipulator.

Now I understand what she was trying to achieve.
She was ensuring that Mel associated me, 
with the cruelty done to his most sensitive body part.

I had no part in it.

I loved Mel then, as I do now.
And I am against cruelty.



test (c) Katherine Stuart 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment