Catalogue of Posts

Sunday, October 16, 2016

The MRI #3

Colour MRI



So, how cool is this !!

I was taking photos of the images that are on my MRI,
which are bluish,
and then I put some of them on a "Word" document,
clicked on an image,
clicked on "Picture Tools - Format",
clicked on "Corrections",
sharpened the image under "Sharpen and Soften", and,
increased the brightness under "Brightness and Contrast".

Then I thought,
well, I wonder what will happen
if I go into "Artistic Effects",
which I did.
And I applied the last effect
to the image above,
which is a colour enhancement,
and look at what came to light !!

This is so interesting.

The greenish colour shows areas
that have been subjected to lower level physical stress,
and have been permanently altered as a result.

But, the orange colour clearly shows areas
that have been subjected to high physical stress,
and have been permanently altered as a result.

The smaller line of orange
at the back of my head,
shows the site of a head injury
that I was given deliberately by my father,
when I was less than  2  months old.
And the other orange areas
are most likely from
the horse accident that I had when I was  19  yrs old,
and would explain the high tension
that I still have in my neck,
having feared realistically, after the accident,
that my neck was nearly broken.
But then, there could be more head injuries,
than the  5  that I am already aware of
(which can be seen in the MRI)  !!


(c) Katherine Stuart 2016
Dochas Books Film


No comments:

Post a Comment