Catalogue of Posts

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Fake Blog Posts ??

So while I was out at the AACTA Awards - Red Carpet on Wed,
there are  2   large responses to my blog, and mostly from Russia.

Seeing as I wasn't here,
and did not put any entries up,
I would hope that no-one has put any fake entries up on my blog while I was away.
I live in a share-house, so I have no control over anyone getting into my computer
while I'm out, as I can't carry it around with me all the time.

If any fake blog posts have been put up on my site,
(as I can't see them at this end),
I do not associate myself with them,
and do not condone that this is happening.

So, to all those who follow my blog,
please be aware,
that if it doesn't quite sound like something that I would say,
then it may not be from me.

Kind Regards.
Katherine


(c) Katherine Stuart 2016


 


No comments:

Post a Comment