Catalogue of Posts

Thursday, May 4, 2017

What do you get out of it?


Mel,

So, what would you get out of having a relationship with me?

Some of those things would include -
Home Cooked Meals -
I finished writing up my basic cooking skills/recipe book
around the beginning of this year,
and I'm keen to put it into practice,
but I need you,
to supply the house (our home), and,
pay for the kitchen equipment (which I would like to choose).
Affection for You - 
Hugs, and kisses for you (on the cheek, in public).
Discussions -
Talking over a cuppa or a meal, about whatever  ideas we have.
We need to agree first on something, before we go ahead with it.
Helping You with Your Issues -
Be they personal, with the children and family etc, or work.
Household Management -
Managing the household,
from budgeting, keeping the house clean, clothes washed and garden tidy.
I think that mowing large expanses of lawn may be your area of expertise,
though I love using my hand mower for small areas.
Friends and Family Coming to Visit - 
I think we need to be a bit careful about who we allow to come over.
We need to be in agreement, before we invite anyone over.
Our home/s need to be safe sanctuaries,
for the two of us, and whoever we invite over.
Workmates Coming Over -
I think that get-togethers with workmates,
need to be done at other venues, not in our home.
Company in Bed -
Snuggling up together in bed (mostly at night).
Real Sex -
Having real sex together, only you and me.

* This is not a deal
There are no "deals" in relationships.

Loving you,          
Sondra


______



("Mel" refers to Mel Gibson, the actor/director etc)


text (c) Katherine Stuart 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment