Catalogue of Posts

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Xandra's Game (8)




(S)    Sexual References





"Full Circle - Reflections"


Sitting still in my spot, I pulled my coat tighter around me against the chilled air.
Stargates didn't stay open for long, did they ? I had heard.
Well, I was slow in a way, maybe from my past injuries,
so, I could not rush my decision as to what to do.
If the Stargate closed soon, I would have to let it happen.

I didn't know much about them, or how to open them.

It didn't help that Rose could action ahead of time itself.
That was her special ability, and maybe it was necessary for control of the Stargate.
I couldn't.

Considering where I knew they had gone the last time,
I hesitated.
I didn't want to go through that again.

And, considering, that the orc had followed them in,
that was dangerous. How could I help them !?

I thought that I had recognised him !!

He was in human disguise, 
and he was "the gentlemen who had stayed upstairs at Herdwick Manor" !!

He had also pretended to be an English Literature teacher,
at the Ladies' School that we had attended !!
We had quickly realised that he was no such thing,
as his ideas were very disturbing,
not human-like at all.

And "Corinne the Witch" had also been one of the girls at the school.

I just wonder if she was behind what Julianne did to me,
I could have died down there in this hole.
Maybe that was Corinne's plan.

It was said that I was the one who had tried to kill myself !!
When it was all of us, trying to stop Julianne.
But it was all a ploy, wasn't it !!

Back in this place where it all began,
this was the start of Corinne's campaign against me, wasn't it !!

And all because, I had spurned her sexual advances towards me.

But, that's because I'm straight.
And, I also don't like Corinne as a person.

So Corinne, you Witch, still,
"I DON'T, WANT YOU !!"


text (c) Katherine Stuart 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment