Catalogue of Posts

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Life and Death



(M)    Medical Procedures
                                                             (V)    Violence




Life and Death

(For anyone who is interested)

Mel,
did you spend most of your life, believing that I was dead,
and that you caused it ?
Because that's not the truth............

It has been beyond my control,
that my father  -  
Is he really my father ? 
Because I have serious doubts concerning the biological connection  -  
is a person who fancies himself as a surgeon,
though he has only attained a PhD in Zoology.

By maintaining his links with Universities,
he has been conducting illegal medical procedures
on various subjects,
including myself as a child.

On one such occasion,
when I was  6  years old,
things had come to a head,
and he had laid me out on the operating table,
against my will.

He ordered Mel,
who was  12  years old, 
to stand by the oxygen machine,
which was positioned behind my head,
and work it when instructed.

But, Mel,
you didn't know............

He had previously nicked a tube on the apparatus,
on purpose,
creating an air leak.

Robyn was ordered
to assist my father in the "operation".
She was also  12  years old.

So, my father proceeded to conduct this operation on me,
and things were underway,
when the oxygen machine failed, not delivering the oxygen to me,
so that I suffocated,
and went into cardiac arrest,
passing into clinical death.

My father fake yelled at you, Mel,
blaming you for the failure.

Robyn quickly took your hand,
as instructed by my father beforehand,
and made you go with her
away, out of earshot,
to a designated spot,
and reinforced to you,
as instructed by my father beforehand,
that you had been the cause of my death.

That was the last time I saw you, Mel.

But, what you also didn't know,
was that my father frantically revived me after you had left,
and brought me back to life.

In this way,
my father manipulated you, Mel.

He made you doubt that you are a capable person,
and because of your supposed ineptitude, your girlfriend was dead.

As you can see,
I'm alive and well,
and my father is no longer able to put me in that position.

............

"Mel" refers to Mel Gibson, 
the actor/director/producer/screenwriter/television executive.
"Robyn" refers to Robyn Moore, Mel's ex-wife. 
"my father" refers to Ross Keith Pengilley.


text (c) Katherine Stuart 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment