Catalogue of Posts

Friday, November 18, 2016

The Tattoo



(V)    Violence





The Tattoo


Mel,
(and anyone else who is interested)

So, if Bruce is taking his instruction from my father,
then who is my father taking instruction from ?

I would say that would have to be my mother.
(Though, I seriously doubt my biological connection to her, also)
As her favourite catch-cry, as I remember from my childhood, was,

"Ross !! Do something about that girl !!", 

meaning me.
And I don't think things have changed just because they are divorced.
Is my father whipped ?  Yes, of course, he is whipped !!

And is my mother capable of her own misdeeds ?
Of course, she is.

Over the last few years,
I have come to notice quite a few scars on my body,
particularly on my forearms.
As time goes on, they are becoming more obvious.

One in particular, is of interest,
featured above.

It's faint,
but I think it's a word,
surrounded by an oval.

It's in cursive,
and it would seem that the first letter is an  M.

And the following letters,
though a little indistinct,
would fit with the word,
"Mary".

Has my mother engraved her name on my left forearm,
(upper side) ?

The whole thing is quite large,
being about  6" (15cm) long.

And how would it have been done ?
It looks like a burn.
I think it was done with a laser.
And I think I was burnt and cut,
so that the scar would be permanent.

And it was done before I was  7  years old.

It's only a matter of time,
before this scar, and all the others,
become more obvious,
maybe with the help of some innovative technology.

I'm looking forward to that day !!

............

"Mel" refers to Mel Gibson,
the actor/director/producer/screenwriter/television executive
"Bruce" refers to Bruce Davey,
Mel's business partner
"my father" refers to Ross Keith Pengilley
"my mother" refers to Mary Sarah (Maria Serafina) Caichiolo


(c) Katherine Stuart 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment