Catalogue of Posts

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Crowdfunding Request

Hi Everyone,

I have a crowdfunding request.

Pushed beyond the limits of human endurance,
I now turn to the general community for financial support.

My Financial Situation
I was lucky to find jobs for a year and a half,
when I was 19 - 21 years old.
But since then,
I've been on Centrelink
(Australian government welfare) payments
for 34 and a half years.

My Personal Situation 
It wasn't very clear as to what my problem was,
until the last few years
after seeing several health professionals,
and having the MRI of my head done.

The present understanding, is that I have -
1. Dyslexia - since birth
2. Autism  - since birth
3. 7 Head Injuries, maybe more
       -  2 when I was 2 months old from my father
       -  3 when I was 1 year old from my father
       -  1 when I was 6 years old from Bruce Davey
       -  1 when I was 19 years old from being bucked from a horse

This has disabled me internally, physically and mentally.
Coupled with the circumstances of the abuse,
when I was a child up to the age of nearly 7 years old,
I am not able to work for another person.
Add that I am also a writer,
then you can see that I have had no hope
of entering the workplace in the normal way.

Being on Centrelink is killing me.
I can't get off it. I've tried my best, but it's not good enough.
I need your support.

If anyone is interested,
in donating any money to my bank account,
the details are as follows -


(Australian) Westpac Account

Account Name:            KATHERINE STUART
Account Type:              Westpac Choice
Home Branch Name:    BONDI JUNCTION
BSB / Account No.:      732051 / 575254
   

If donating from outside Australia,
there are many banks affiliated with Westpac,
which can transfer the funds to my account.
Check Westpac's website for
"Global ATM Alliance"
for details.

I will give regular updates on any progress,
if anything to report.

Love you guys, but I'm dying here  :(



(c) Katherine Stuart 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment