Catalogue of Posts

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Puzzle Pieces.......#2




(V)    Violence
(S)    Sexual References





Remembering......#2


So, what happened after Mel reached me, hiding behind me,
naked with the dog collar around his neck, and a leash attached,
and Bruce caught up, holding a hand-gun?

I put my arm around Mel,
who was still crouched in the dog position,
and turned to face Bruce,
who had raised his loaded gun, 
with it pointed at close range at my face.

I stood up to him,
shouting, "LEAVE HIM (Mel) ALONE!"

Eventhough I was only 6 years old
(Bruce was about 17, and Mel, 12),
I already knew what a gun could do,
but that didn't stop me.

Bruce looked taken aback,
said nothing,
and after computing that over in his brain,
he left us alone.

However, it would seem, obviously,
that it did not deter him from future abuses of Mel. 

I would do it all again.


(Mel refers to Mel Gibson, the actor/director etc, and,
Bruce refers to Bruce Davey, Mel's business partner)


text (c) Katherine Stuart 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment