Catalogue of Posts

Friday, January 6, 2017

Puzzle Pieces.......



(V)    Violence
(S)    Sexual References





Remembering......


When Mel and I were at the "family meetings",
when we were children,
there was a terrifying incident (one of many),
which is starting to surface in my memory.

I was standing in a large room,
near one of the walls.
There may have been a loud noise,
then a dog came running into the room,
and around the far edge of it, to the left.
I thought in fear, "The dog is going to be shot!"
And it was running in an odd way,
like it was zigzagging.

The dog came right around the room,
to where I was standing,
where it stopped.
That's when I realised that the dog was Mel !
He was naked,
and had a dog collar around his neck,
attached to a lead.

The person who was chasing him,
had caught up,
and was close behind,
holding a gun.

Mel looked at me in terror.
So, I stepped in front of him 
and turned to his pursuer.

What happened next, I don't remember yet.
But, I think that the pursuer was Bruce Davey......

(I was 6 years old,
Mel was about 12 years old,
and Bruce was about 17 years old)



text (c) Katherine Stuart 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment