Catalogue of Posts

Saturday, January 21, 2017

The Red Head




(V)    Violence





The Red Head


Mel,

The Red Head that you are remembering, 
from the "family meetings",
is my very ex-partner, Shane Neil Pope,
By the way,
I was told to sit next to him, by my father.
And later in life,
I was forced to be with him, 
as they set it up and wouldn't give me a way out.
I once tried to give Shane a beard trim,
but I got very upset when going to do it,
and then I didn't do it.
So, somewhere in the back of my mind,
I remember that he did something to you,
concerning the cutting of hair, or maybe your face.

I haven't seen Shane since 1988,
when he came after me after he got out of prison.

I believe he passed away at this point,

This was when Lindy and Michael Chamberlain
succeeded in getting a pardon.
This put legal pressure on certain people,
as Shane was the one who killed Azaria.
I know this from his behaviour.

I sent this information to Lindy at the 4th Inquest.

Sorry to my 2 girls,
but the messages that you have received from "Shane" are fake,
as certain people are keen to cover up the truth.
And to my youngest daughter,
I'm very sorry that this has happened to you,
but I''m sure it would have been Shane,
that cut your finger.

My deepest condolences go out to Michael Chamberlain's family,
and those who cared about him,
at this time of his passing.


text (c) Katherine Stuart 2017
Dochas Books Film


No comments:

Post a Comment