Catalogue of Posts

Friday, March 17, 2017

Critical Error

Mel,

When you overheard me saying in Darwin,
"I've lost patience with him !"
did you think that I was talking about you ?

Because, I wasn't !!

I was talking about Hutton !!

Is that when you thought
that I didn't want you anymore ??
And then you left Darwin ??

                                                                            Please don't make these terrible assumptions.
                                                                            It's not good for you.
                                                                            And it's not good for me  :(
                                                                            They lead to terrible consequences.


text (c) Katherine Stuart 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment