Catalogue of Posts

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Xandra's Game (5)


"Stargate"

Leaving the picnic spot,
I carefully made my way up the rocky path
to what was once the waterfall at the top of the cliff.

Then who did I see, but my good friend Rose and several others !
So I made my way carefully along the ledge beside the rock wall,
and around the deep hole that was once filled with water, to them.

"You naughty, naughty, little girl !!" Rose admonished, giving me a big hug.
"You're late !!"
"But, .... I ....... ," I tried to explain, not knowing that I had been expected.

And with that, she locked my position on the Stargate,
which she was standing in front of,
and in control of.

"What just happened ?" I thought, bewildered.
"Had others been locked in as well, and who were they ?"



text (c) Katherine Stuart 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment