Catalogue of Posts

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Puzzle Pieces.......#5




(N)    Nudity
(S)    Sex Scenes





Hutton's Shame


Mel,

This is what I remember -

Hutton said to me. 
"If you let me do this thing to you, 
then I'll let you be with Mel."
I didn't answer.
But, he proceeded to sexually interfere with me anyway,
ending with putting his penis in my anus repeatedly.
Then when he was finished,
he held out a bag of lollies to me,
and I took one for me and one for you.
But, I hadn't known what he was going to do to me,
and I was NOT HAPPY about it.

Then he said,
"Wait here and I'll tell Mel to come over to you."
So, I waited and waited,
but you didn't come.

In the end I lost patience with what Hutton said,
and I went looking for you myself.

That's when I found you, lying face down on the floor,
with Hutton on top of you,
with his penis inside your anus.

I was LIVID at Hutton, and still am,
at what I saw him forcing upon you,
physically, and his attitude towards you.
It was like he was completely subjugating and controlling you.
Like, you meant nothing to him.
How he was treating you, made me VERY ANGRY.


I realise now that, 
I don't need his permission to be with you, 
and,
I don't have to wait to be with you.


He knew that we liked each other.

And he enacted his own Prima Nocta,
not only on me,
but also on you.
Self styling himself as a Priest,
and Grand Master,
with the divine right 
to interfere 
in someone else's sexual relationship.
There is no such right.

Thank goodness, that I was only 6 years old,
and couldn't get pregnant to him !!

                             _______

(Mel, refers to Mel Gibson, the Actor/Director etc,
who was about 12 years old at the time.
Hutton, refers to Hutton Gibson, Mel's father)

(The photo, 
is the view from Coogee Beach, Sydney, Australia,
this morning, Sun 19 March 2017)


(c) Katherine Stuart 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment