Catalogue of Posts

Friday, March 31, 2017

Message #2



Message to Bruce Davey

Bruce Davey, 
it has come to my attention,
that you told Mel in no uncertain terms, in the past,
that people will think that he is a dumb f***, for being with me,
as I am not good enough to be seen in public with him.

WELL, I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW,
that I AM GOOD ENOUGH TO BE SEEN WITH MEL IN PUBLIC !!

There is nothing wrong with me,
that a good personal stylist couldn't fix !!

AND I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW,
THAT I'M A BETTER ACCOUNTANT AND CEO THAN YOU HAVE BEEN,
and COULD EASILY HAVE A MORE POSITIVE EFFECT ON MEL'S COMPANY
THAN YOU HAVE HAD !!

DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW,
that you have been getting Virna 
to put financial transactions through my computer, 
from Mel's company, to foreign entities (Chinese ?? Russian ??), and back again ?,
without Mel"s knowledge, and behind my back, without my say so !!
She is sh****** herself that she is going to get caught  :p
Such as, taking advantage of when I was out, last Thursday (AUS time),
to have disruptive actions put through my computer,
to Mel's business activities (last Wed, US time).
Sorry Mel, it wasn't me, 
but I have no control over what they are doing when I'm out  :(
I can't take my computer with me, everywhere that I go.

So take that, from another dumb f*** !!

Mel, how dare he say that we are both dumb f**** !!
F****** B****** !!

So, Bruce ...... BRING ..... IT .... ON  !!                     (Middle finger in raised position)

             ____________


("Bruce Davey" refers to Mel Gibson's (the actor/director etc) business partner) 


text (c) Katherine Stuart 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment